From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Pokémon Adventures volume 2
- If you were looking for the second volume of the Black & White chapter released in France, see Pokémon Black and White volume 2 (France).
Volume 2 is the second volume published by VIZ Media compiling rounds from the Black & White chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga created by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto. As the rounds of the Black & White chapter included in this volume had not yet been published in graphic novel format in Japan, the rounds in this volume have been collected directly from the magazine publication of Pokémon Adventures.
- Black meets White, the president and manager of the Pokémon talent agency, the BW Agency.
- White forcefully employs Black into the BW Agency.
- Black & White encounter Team Plasma.
- Angered that Team Plasma's Ghetsis has caused people to release their Pokémon, Black tries to stop them from doing so again.
- Black is attacked by a young man who claims he can hear the voices of Pokémon.
- Black's Galvantula "Tula" in PS465; revealed in PS467.