From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Pokémon Adventures volume 1
- If you were looking for the first volume of the VIZ Media translation of the Black & White chapter, see Pokémon Black and White volume 1.
Volume 1 is the first volume published in France by Kurokawa compiling rounds from the Black & White chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga created by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto. As the rounds of the Black & White chapter included in this volume had not yet been published in graphic novel format in Japan, the rounds in this volume have been collected directly from the magazine publication of Pokémon Adventures.
- Panique au Labo (« Lab Panic »)
- Le grand départ (« The great departure »)
- Le surnom (« The nickname »)
- Premier combat contre un Dresseur (« First battle against a Trainer »)
- Mystère électrique (« Electric mystery »)
- Chantier dangereux (« Hazardous site »)
- Le mystérieux garçon (partie 1) (« The mysterious boy (part 1) »)
- Le mystérieux garçon (partie 2) (« The mysterious boy (part 2) »)
- Black starts his journey to beat the Pokémon League.
- Cheren and Bianca set off on their journeys to tell Black about the broken Pokédexes.
- Black meets Hiker Andy and learns about Triple Battles.
- Black meets White, the president and manager of the Pokémon talent agency, the BW Agency.
- White forcefully employs Black into the BW Agency.
- Black & White encounter Team Plasma.
- Angered that Team Plasma's Ghetsis has caused people to release their Pokémon, Black tries to stop them from doing so again.
- Black is attacked by a young man who claims he can hear the voices of Pokémon.