Pokémon Adventures volume 43
| Pokémon Adventures volume 43
Volume 43 is the forty-third volume of the Pokémon Adventures manga. It is both the third and final volume in the HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter and the first of the Black & White chapter. It is authored by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and illustrated by 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto.
In VIZ Media's translation, this volume is published as volume one of a separately numbered series, "Pokémon Adventures: Black & White".
|Japan||Shogakukan||January 25, 2013||ISBN 4091415830|
|United States||VIZ Media||July 2, 2013||ISBN 9781421558981|
|Singapore||Shogakukan Asia||August 27, 2014||ISBN 9789810795887|
|Brazil||Panini Comics||August 25, 2014||ISBN Unknown|
|Germany||Panini Comics||October 7, 2013||ISBN 386201732X|
- Round 457 - All About Arceus VI *
- Round 458 - All About Arceus VII *
- Round 459 - All About Arceus VIII *
- Round 460 - All About Arceus IX *
- Round 461 - Fussing and Fighting
- Round 462 - Choices
- Round 463 - A Nickname for Tepig
- Round 464 - Black's First Trainer Battle
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Lance, Pryce, and Giovanni battle and defeat the Creation trio.
- Pryce was chosen by Celebi to exit the Ilex Forest Shrine and participate in the battle.
- Gold battles Arceus alone.
- Gold's Togepi evolves into Togetic, and then Togekiss.
- Togepi's evolution calms Arceus's anger, because his friendship with Gold restores Arceus's faith in humans.
- Petrel had defeated Lance by disguising himself as Yellow.
- Hirō reveals his plans on making an anime series. Silver becomes interested in Proteam Omega.
- Cynthia meets Palmer, and he reveals that a Regigigas is in his possession.
- Black, Bianca, and Cheren start their journey.
- Black receives a Tepig, and names it Tep.
- Cheren receives a Snivy.
- Bianca receives an Oshawott.
- Black wins his first Trainer battle.
The VIZ Media release omits the first four rounds from the volume. This is because the company had not started releasing the HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter at the time of the release. Similar splits were done with Volume 14 and Volume 15, where the last round of the Gold, Silver & Crystal chapter were moved from the beginning of Volume 15 to the end of Volume 14, and later with Volume 22 and Volume 23, where the first two rounds of the FireRed & LeafGreen chapter were moved to Volume 23.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|