From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Pokémon Adventures volume 15
Volume 15 is the fifteenth volume of the Pokémon Adventures manga. It is both the eighth and final volume in the Gold, Silver & Crystal chapter and the first of eight volumes in the Ruby & Sapphire chapter. It is authored by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and illustrated by 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto.
- Celebi is captured in a GS Ball by Pryce.
- The Johto Pokédex holders go back in time to catch Pryce.
- Pryce and Gold get stuck in time, but only Gold manages to escape.
- The Pokédex holders (that didn't know already) learn that Yellow is a girl.
- Gold is no longer frozen in time.
- Kanto Gym Leaders are recognized to have beaten Johto Gym Leaders in the tournament.
- The Pokémon League is suspended from the damaged state that the entire fiasco left it in.
- Ruby moves from Johto to Littleroot Town in Hoenn.
- Ruby meets Professor Birch.
- Ruby meets Sapphire.
- Ruby and Sapphire make a bet to see who can beat their respective goals in eighty days.
- Norman is informed of Ruby's running away and decides to search for his son.
- Sapphire goes on her journey to challenge the Hoenn's Gyms.
- Ruby meets Wally.
- Ruby helps Wally capture his first Pokémon, a Kecleon.
- Ruby is swept out to sea after an earthquake and loses his Ralts. This Ralts is later found by Wally.
- Sapphire defeats Team Aqua, but they successfully steal the Devon Goods.
- Mr. Stone gives Sapphire a letter for Steven.
- Ruby is rescued by Mr. Briney at sea.
- No Pokémon evolve in this volume.
Ruby doesn't participate in any Pokémon Contests.
The cover art for this volume was changed from the original in the VIZ Media release. As their release of this volume did not include the first chapter from this volume due to it being published in Volume 14, the new front cover design was meant to omit the previous main characters to disassociate the Ruby & Sapphire chapter from the previous chapters. The new back cover has the picture of Pryce replaced with the picture of Ruby and the Hoenn starters from the original front cover design.