From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Tretta data required.
Pikachu (Japanese: ピカチュウ Pikachu) is a Trophy Tretta. It is one of the Promotional Tretta.
| Pokémon description
| It looses electricity stored in the electrical pouches on its cheeks to shock weakened fellows and recharge them.
| ほっぺたの でんきぶくろから でんきをながし よわったなかまに ショックをあたえて げんきにする。
This Tretta was awarded as a prize to participants of the Level 1 Certification Meeting first held over the course of the Kids Games Festival in Summer, which ran from July 28 to September 9, 2012 in various locations across Japan. Those who presented a Tretta Report to attendants with proof they had at least one specific Pokémon from the latest expansion were awarded the Tretta. The specified Pokémon has varied depending on the most recent Tretta expansion at the time of the event:
Level 1 Certification Meeting events have subsequently been held many times, usually with higher level challenges upon their introduction. Details of further Level 1 Certification Meeting venues are as follows:
- Pokémon Center Summer Festival in LakeTown, which took place at the kaze complex of the Aeon LakeTown shopping center, Saitama between August 11 and August 17, 2012.
- Kids Games Festival in Hikarigaoka IMA, Tokyo on September 16, 2012.
- Kids Games Festival in Autumn, which ran from October 6 to November 24, 2012 in various locations across Japan.
- Free Trial Meeting at Shōwa Multipurpose Gymnasium, Gunma on October 6, 2012.
- Port Messe Nagoya, Nagoya on November 17, 2012.
- Saitama Super Arena, part of the Saitama New Urban Center, Saitama on January 6, 2013.
- 37th Next Generation World Hobby Fair venues, which took place at the Nagoya Dome, Nagoya on January 20, 2013; at Makuhari Messe, Chiba between January 26 and 27, 2013; at the Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome, Fukuoka on February 3, 2013; and at the Kyocera Dome Osaka, Osaka on February 10, 2013.
- Kids Games Festival in Spring, which was held at Yomiuri Land, Tokyo and Den Park, Anjō on April 7, 2013. Several other venues across Japan were later added, taking place between April 27 and May 26, 2013.
- TBS Housing Venue, Sōka on March 17, 2013.
- Pokémon Exciting Carnival venues, which took place at AEON Mall Musashimurayama, Tokyo on May 11, 2013; at AEON Mall Takaoka, Toyama on June 2, 2013; at AEON Mall Takasaki, Gunma on June 9, 2013; at AEON Mall Niihama, Ehime on July 7, 2013; at AEON Mall Chiba New Town, Chiba and Mozo Wonder City, Nagoya on July 13, 2013.
- Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary events, taking place at Pokémon Center Nagoya and Pokémon Center Sapporo on May 26, 2013; at Pokémon Center Tohoku on June 1, 2013; at Pokémon Center Fukuoka on June 2, 2013; at Pokémon Center Yokohama on June 8, 2013; at Pokémon Center Tokyo on June 9, 2013; and at Pokémon Center Osaka on June 15, 2013.
- 2013 International Tokyo Toy Show on June 15 and 16, 2013.
- Coro Tour 2013 venues, which took place at several locations across Japan between July 21 and August 25, 2013.
- Aeon Mall Nagota Takara Tomy Land between August 10 and August 15, 2013.
- Kids Games Festival in Summer venues, which were held at Molly Fantasy Naebo, Sapporo and You Me Town Takamatsu, Kagawa on August 31, 2013, followed by Aeon Mall Tomakomai, Hokkaido and Aeon Mall Yahatahigashi, Fukuoka on September 1, 2013.
- Housing Garden Chiba, Chiba on September 8, 2013.
- Pokémon Center Pokémon Tretta events taking place at Pokémon Center Fukuoka and Pokémon Center Sapporo on November 9, 2013; at Pokémon Center Yokohama on November 16, 2013; at Pokémon Center Tohoku and Pokémon Center Tokyo on November 17, 2013; at Pokémon Center Osaka on November 23, 2013; and at Pokémon Center Nagoya on November 24, 2013.
- Smile Park Kashiwanoha, Chiba on November 10, 2013.
- Pokémon Card Game Battle Festa venues, which were held at Intex Osaka, Osaka on December 15, 2013, followed by the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, Tokyo on December 23, 2013.