From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Nintendo of America is the United States branch of Nintendo. It is based in Redmond, Washington, a suburb of Seattle, but has distribution centers in Atlanta, Georgia and North Bend, Washington.
Nintendo of America was originally established in 1980 in New York City, but in 1982 moved to the Seattle area with a capital of $600,000. In 1983 its capital was raised to $10 million.
In 1988, the branch began publishing Nintendo Power magazine, and continued to do so until 2007, when it was bought by Future US.
- Tatsumi Kimishima, chairman and CEO
- Reginald Fils-Aime, president and COO
- George Harrison, senior vice president for marketing and communications
- Perrin Kaplan, vice president of marketing and corporate affairs
- Beth Llewelyn, senior director of public relations