From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| "Good thing I play hockey. Why?|
Cause soon I'll be skating to a victory..."
Art from the PTCGO website
| Eye color
| Hair color
|| San Francisco|
|| Unnamed brother
| Trainer class
|| Trading Card Game Player
Nathan is a regular at the Game Store in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. He can be faced in two of the three leagues in the Trainer Challenge for a total of two matches.
"Nathan is originally from Winnipeg, Canada. When he's not playing Pokémon, you can find him on the ice playing hockey. He also came in 2nd in his school's spelling bee. He loves to trade cards, and he aims to collect one of every card available!"
After defeating Penelope in the seventh round of the Platinum League's playoffs, players move on to face Nathan in round eight. He uses a Fighting /Grass deck. After defeating Nathan, players move on to face Brittney.
Nathan's Fighting-Grass deck
Easy deck (List missing 58 cards)
Medium deck (List missing 58 cards)
Hard deck (List missing 58 cards)
Nathan uses the same Fighting /Grass deck when players face him in the first round of the City Championship. After defeating Nathan, players move on to face Juji. See Platinum League above for deck information.
Nathan assists plays with opening virtual products or rewards (a copy of the initial message may be subsequently viewed in the "Messages" section of the Social Menu) and with in-game trading with other players.
Opening products and rewards
- "Congratulations! The items below have been added to your collection!"
- "Congratulations! Here is your Mystery Box Bonus!"
- "Congratulations! You have redeemed the items shown below. Go to your Collection to open your new products!"
- "Hi, I’m Nathan. It looks like you don’t have any trades! Click on the Create Trade button at the top to get started!"
- Create a new Trade — "What type of trades do you want to create? <Public Trade or Private Trade>"
- Create a new Trade — "Pick a user to make a private trades with."