YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
- Oh, so it's not just me that has the glitch. Others have been saying that it works fine, though... ~ solaris 05:03, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
A craaaaazy request
Could we possibly add something telling people not to refresh/resubmit when they get 504's, for the time being?17:12, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Over at my Animal Crossing Wiki talk page, Jake suggested that we change the header to welcome ACW to NIWA. The current message is actually Yesterday now, so it should be changed. --SnorlaxMonster 08:20, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- I was going to put ACW up there but couldn't resist celebrating a handful of game releases first. —darklordtrom 08:24, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
Do not add any trivia
Noone seems to understand this note. They think it prohibits adding anything to the Trivia section rather that preventing small edits. If someone ignores this and adds some trivia (even valid one), someone else is always there to remove it because it's strictly prohibited only to make another small edit by reverting changes. Like this and this. Maybe reword it to something like: "Don't make unneeded edits, like adding small Trivia"? — ∀ЫъГѣ ∃Talk page 08:21, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- The wording is specifically adding because that's what we don't want. Clarifying unclear trivia or removing/correcting incorrect trivia and so on is perfectly okay. That said, if it's a valid trivium that gets added there's no need to remove it just because of the site notice. We're just trying to reduce the amount of non-notable trivia added at this busy time. Werdnae (talk) 09:27, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- I can't get the same thing on any skin, in FireFox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer. Try refreshing your cache and checking any blocking addons that you've got? If that still doesn't fix it, can you give me as much information as possible (Browser, Skin (from your preferences), etc.) Werdnae (talk) 21:17, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- I tried everything you said, it didn't work. Left the computer for a few minutes, came back, it was here again. Something to do with the MediaWiki update, possibly? (Firefox 12 / Monobook, BTW) -- GoldenCelebi 21:14, 15 June 2012 (UTC)