From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is a list of Pokémon with unique type combinations across the generations. A Pokémon qualifies as having a unique type combination if no other Pokémon that is not related to it has that type combination. Since the game makes no distinction between a Pokémon's first and second types when calculating damage, this list does not consider every permutation of types, but instead considers only combinations. In other words, Pokémon such as Spiritomb (a Ghost/Dark-type Pokémon) and Sableye (a Dark/Ghost-type Pokémon) are treated as having the same type.
List of Pokémon with unique type combinations
List of Pokémon with formerly unique type combinations
- Nearly 50% of all (130) used type combinations are unique to a single Pokémon (26 combinations) or evolutionary family (34 combinations).
- Tornadus is the only single-type Pokémon that does not share its type with any other (excluding Sky Plate Arceus).
- Generation V introduced the most Pokémon with unique type combinations, with 33.
- Generation IV introduced the fewest Pokémon with unique type combinations, with 20.
- While not evolutionary relatives, Lunatone and Solrock are the only Rock/Psychic-type Pokémon, the eon duo (Latios and Latias) are the only Dragon/Psychic-type Pokémon, and Carbink and Diancie are the only Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon.