From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the character of the day whose Japanese name is Hanzō, see Colonel Hansen.
Hanzō (Japanese: ハンゾウ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Haunter or Gengar.
- "A ninja does not need victory. A ninja needs only to fulfill his duty..."
- "<move's name>...
- "This is fate."
- "Enemies of my master must be destroyed."
- When the army has 30 Warriors:
- "Our army has grown considerably. The Pokémon are delighted.
- When the player's army has conquered 10 kingdoms:
- "<player>'s army has grown strong. They must be dealt with."
A ninja who believes that battle is no more than his duty. Extremely reticent, it is very rare for him to make his true feelings known.
Hanzō is based on the real-life Hattori Hanzō of Japanese history.