From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
A Glitch battle is a type of battle in which a glitch Pokémon initiates. It is when the glitch Pokémon completely corrupts all of the game's data values and turns them random.
- Whole screen scrambles shortly
- Player is withdrawn
- Glitch block at a random level is sent out
- Glitch block faints
- Nothing is sent out
- Game freezes
- Enemy HP is randomized.
- The player is gone.
- Enemy receives a random status ailment.
- Random text appears, covering parts of the screen.
- Music cuts out and is replaced by droning.
- User sends out a glitch block at a random level.
- Eventually causes the game to freeze.
| Videos are currently unavailable on Bulbapedia; instead, you can watch the video on YouTube here.