From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing images.
Melodious Woodland (Japanese: 森のおんがくどう Forest Concert Hall) is the 14th area in Pokémon Rumble U. It is available after the player clears Magical Lake. In this area, the player fights three bosses - Regigigas, Spiritomb, and Meloetta (who appears in both forms). Each stage must be cleared before moving on to the next stage.
A Colossal Throwdown
- Defeat the boss in time
- Don't get trapped
- Clear the battle within 60 seconds
- Use a Super-effective Fighting-type move
- Clear the battle on Monday
Clearing the challenges allows the player to obtain a blue capsule containing a Giratina.
- Defeat the boss
- Pick up 120 or more coins
- Destroy 15 or more Rockets
- Don't use Poison-type Pokémon
- Use a Super-Effective move
Clearing the challenges allows the player to obtain a blue capsule containing a Metagross.
A Lively Concert
- Defeat the Boss
- Call a Supporter Pokémon
- Hit Meloetta with a Master Capsule
- Clear the battle within 120 seconds
- Achieve a combo of 100 or more
Clearing the challenges allows the player to obtain a blue capsule containing a Deoxys.
The boss, Meloetta, can change forme during the battle with Relic Song. This is unique in that other Toy Pokémon cannot change forms, with each form having its own toy.
Possibly due to a bug, Meloetta can sometimes fully restore its health after changing to Pirouette Forme. This may be because it's introduced as a new boss.
In other languages