From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Isaac (Japanese: タカハシ Takahashi) is the Club Master of the Lightning Club (Japanese: エレキクラブ Electric Club). He plays using the Zapping Selfdestruct Deck (Japanese: じばくでビリビリデッキ Zap by Selfdestruct Deck) and gives away the Lightning Medal to challengers who defeat him. In Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, he uses the スカイスパークデッキ Sky Spark Deck and later the ビリビリじばくデッキ Zapping Selfdestruct Deck.
In Pokémon Card GB
He is often busy fixing the flashing light displays in the club, and will not duel until his students have all been defeated.
Once his members were defeated, he will able to duel the player for two Mystery booster packs and a Lightning Medal as prizes.
The deck relies on using multiple Defenders to use Selfdestruct without getting knocked out. This can devastate Active and Benched Pokémon on the opponent's and user's team. He also has Gust of Wind cards to switch the opponent's more heavily damaged Pokémon with Pokémon with less damage to deal high damage more efficiently and knock out multiple Pokémon.
The deck can be countered easily by using Fighting type cards like Sandshrew, Cubone, and Diglett and their evolutions. These cards have a limited resistance to damage from Electric types.
- Before all three Lightning Club Members have been defeated
- "I'm a little busy at the moment! Duel someone else!"
- After defeating all three Lightning Club Members (first time)
- "Well, that ought to do it. It was hard work, but here's our stage! Got to keep it looking smart! I'm the Lightning Club Master! Sure! I'll duel you!"
- After defeating all three Lightning Club Members (second time)
- "My lightning Pokémon Deck is the greatest! How about it? You want to see how good it is?"
- System: "Would you like to duel Isaac?"
- Yes: "The sparks will fly with 6 prizes! I'll show you what my lightning Pokémon deck can do!"
- No: "I'm not busy anymore, so I'll take you on any time!"
- "How could my lightning deck lose!?! How shocking...! Here, take this Lightning Medal as proof of defeating me. And here, take this Booster Pack, too. ...And another Booster Pack: Mystery. I'm going to polish my card skills, so come duel again."
In Pokémon Card GB2
In Pokémon Card GB2, Isaac and Nicholas are forced by GR-1 to duel the player. When Isaac is beaten, GR-1 flees the Lightning Club, returning control of it to its rightful owner. Isaac also give the player a Pikachu Coin as a reward.
Isaac challenges to a 6-card prize match using his Sky Spark Deck.
Upon defeat, he awards the player with two Psychic Battle booster packs.
After the GR Castle is defeated, Isaac will use the Zapping Selfdestruct Deck.
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: needs complete decklist.
|English, French, Italian, Spanish