Is this needed?
- Yeah, I think so. What other category would they go under? CuboneKing 23:01, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Two at the moment. More may come. It depends on how well known they are, and how much information we can get. —darklordtrom 08:01, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
Soon I'm gonna write my own webcomic
So when I make about twenty pages can I add an article? Lunick v sonela 10:01, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'm gonna say no on account of the conflict of interest. Also, it would need to have a high popularity in the fanbase as Super Effective and Pokémon X do. —darklordtrom 10:02, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Okay. So if it gets as popular as super effective or pokemon x, then can I add it. However I still haven't made it yet, so once it's made? Lunick v sonela 10:08, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
A page for this comic...
What about a page for this comic? I mean, it's not AS well known as Super Effective, but still pretty known. I'd make the page. I just want to get the go-ahead before I start on it (don't want to get all my work or anything removed if I did do it). ~~Takoto - タコト 14:11, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say so. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 15:36, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
- Please ignore the following message it is written by a lunatic who doesn't care: I'd disagree with you. I don't thinks it's worthy because of the fact that the game it's based on hasn't been released in it's orginal langue. If it wasn't based on the game then I'd say yes. Lunick v sonela 15:45, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
- I'd never heard of it, so I googled it. It doesn't seem that well known to me. —darklordtrom 07:38, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- I was just about to surrgest this comic. Lunick v sonela 16:26, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
Oh, okay. If it's decided that it does need it's own article, then i could write it. But okay. Flyingtypefan 04:08, 26 June 2010 (UTC)