The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Category talk:Generation I Pokémon
Is beat up on this list for a reason? I thought this was for pokémon only, and for 1st gen as well. beat up is a move and gen 2 as well. Shiny Giratina 22:10, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- No, it appears that a glitch is causing Beat Up (move) and - to appear where they shouldn't. There might be other articles affected by this glitch as well. --Shiningpikablu252 22:14, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- I already mentioned that. Whenever this glitch activates, certain articles such as Beat Up (move) and - appear in categories they shouldn't be appearing in and under letters/characters they shouldn't be under. For instance, I once saw - in the H heading in Category:Harley's Pokémon. --Shiningpikablu252 22:38, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Is there a way to get rid of this glitch? --Theryguy512 22
- 41, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- It's good to see - not under R any more. Shiny Giratina 03
- 07, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
Just noticed, he is under U, in a generation 1 pokemon list. Shiny Giratina 00:52, 17 October 2007 (UTC)