The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Category talk:Generation I Pokémon
Is beat up on this list for a reason? I thought this was for pokémon only, and for 1st gen as well. beat up is a move and gen 2 as well. Shiny Giratina 22:10, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- No, it appears that a glitch is causing Beat Up (move) and - to appear where they shouldn't. There might be other articles affected by this glitch as well. --Shiningpikablu252 22:14, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- I already mentioned that. Whenever this glitch activates, certain articles such as Beat Up (move) and - appear in categories they shouldn't be appearing in and under letters/characters they shouldn't be under. For instance, I once saw - in the H heading in Category:Harley's Pokémon. --Shiningpikablu252 22:38, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Is there a way to get rid of this glitch? --Theryguy512 22
- 41, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- It's good to see - not under R any more. Shiny Giratina 03
- 07, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
Just noticed, he is under U, in a generation 1 pokemon list. Shiny Giratina 00:52, 17 October 2007 (UTC)