The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Bulbapedia talk:Username policy
Hello. Wouldn't "bot" be a confusing word to have in a username of an account that isn't a Bulbapedia bot account? Normal accounts should not have the word "bot" in their username because it might be confused with bot accounts. That should probably be mentioned in the policy page also. – RyanCross (talk) 01:31, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- Got that right. If there's nothing about that, I'll add it immediately. --ニョロトノ666 01:33, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
I think there should be something about how long your name can be in there. To avoid people like EnemyOfHomosexualsAndLiberalsAndAtheismandSatanismAndMakingChildrenWithoutMarriage. I propose a maximum character count of 25. Anyone above that gets blocked. --ケンジのガール 05:08, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- And users already registered have nothing done with them? --PsychicRider☮ 05:15, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- *blocks self* This was discussed pre-AC disabling, if you know what I mean. Nothing came of it. I know the Portugese EP limits their names to 25 characters... for the record, it stopped me from signing up. —darklordtrom 07:42, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
How do you change your username? Garyplusash 17:18, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Make a bundle of edits to the main namespace (i.e. the articles) and then talk to a bureaucrat. —darklordtrom 20:19, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Vandal. Hence the blocking. —darklordtrom 07:30, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
More bad usernames
Wouldn't usernames like template and file be confusing(A page like User:File/Name Of Page would be dificult to determine if it is in the file or user namespace)? And I don't think a username like User or Username will be well tolerated. Wildgoose-The friendly goose in town! 01:27, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
- That's true. User:Example is protected, for that reason. プリングルズ/品客薯片/ప్రింగిల్స్ 20:19, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
- That issue was resolved back in 2009. The user isn't even named that anymore. --Pokemaster97 19:24, 4 August 2012 (UTC)