Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I didn't undertand,what's the meaning of this? User:Haruka uzumaki, 17 September 2007,15:10
- A Sandbox is an area where users can test stuff out before integrating it into Bulbapedia. This particular Sandbox represents the entire Bulbapedia community; if you want your own private Sandbox, you can create one in your user space by using User:<name>/Sandbox. In your case, your personal Sandbox, if you choose to create one, would be at User:Haruka uzumaki/Sandbox. --Shiningpikablu252 20:06, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
AH! Undestood! Thanks! User:Haruka uzumaki 20:06,17 September 2007
- That's the whole point...it's the only one MEANT to be messy...I hope... ht14 19:29, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
Ranger NPC Templates
How do I turn these into real templates? --Manga-in-a-bottle 07:08, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links 07:12, 4 December 2008 (UTC) and should be fine names. Just click, edit and copy/paste/click.
MJ Tribute template
Ok, I suck at this... a little help, please? --Manga-in-a-bottle 04:01, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
First, the template at the top is broken, the P hangs out of the roundycorner. This needs fixed. Second, should we archive or otherwise do something to shrink the size of this page? it's probably murder on people on slow connections. -- evkl (need to talk?) 20:50, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed. We don't archive, we just remove old content every now and then. Old tests don't need to be saved (and anyway, they're in the page history). —darklordtrom 03:50, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
There is a video in the sandbox. If videos are possible on Bulbapedia, why aren't they used more often in the mainspace?SeanWheeler 22:51, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
- Copyright issues and so on. We wouldn't want a company suing this site for copyright against the media. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 22:59, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
Other people's sandboxes
- Unless there's something explicitly wrong with their sandbox (like a red link to a page that is definitely unneeded, clearly problematic things like racism and the like) there really should be no need to edit someone else's sandbox. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 07:19, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- It depends. If you are using it to make/test a template for the mainspace, then as long as you keep your edit number/frequency reasonable then no. If it's for the userspace, then yes. Note that these are just general guidelines, and specific instructions from staff members take priority. Werdnae (talk) 04:50, 1 August 2014 (UTC)
- Please note that the purpose of the sandbox is primarily testing templates which may later be used in the mainspace. Please use the preview button rather than saving this page wherever possible. If you post "random stuff", it is likely to be removed. --SnorlaxMonster 04:09, 4 December 2014 (UTC)