Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
NOTE TO EVERYONE:
- Well, I took the liberty of finding the Pikachu short order.
- If anyone finds any discrepencies, note them below...but otherwise, I think this is the order. I think I got them all... MaverickNate 03:32, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi, please can we move "The Birth Of Mewtwo" higher up in the table so it sits between "Snow Way Out" and "Slowking's Day"? This CD Drama was released originally in Japan just a couple of weeks after M01 and so it should really appear before "Slowking's Day" and its successors. Kidburla 20:52, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. Done. —darklordtrom 10:34, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
I have read on Wikipedia about a new live action movie called Pokémon Apokélypse. What is the Epicode for that movie? SeanWheeler 00:26, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
- its a fake movie. -- MAGNEDETH 00:33, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
- But, if it is a fake, than shouldn't it be deleted from Wikipedia? SeanWheeler 00:40, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Why are BW026="釣りソムリエ・デント登場！", BW023&024="ロケット団ＶＳプラズマ団！ （前編）&（後編）" and EP052="げきとう！ポケモンひなまつり/Princess vs. Princess" etc. while "ルージュラのクリスマス/Holiday Hi-Jynx" and "ワークでビバーク/Snow Way Out!" don't have a number? Imho it doesn't make sense and seems like despotism. --Bernd 16:01, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 Animated Trailer
Shouldn't we add B2W2AT to the "anime without epicodes" section? As we have things like Slowking's Day and The Legend Of Thunder in there, so I think it should be helpful to have B2W2AT in there as well? Kidburla (talk) 16:03, 25 August 2012 (UTC)
- B2W2AT doesn't fit the section; it's a trailer for the new games, not a special episode of the anime. --Mikuri (talk) 16:28, 25 August 2012 (UTC)
Manga episode code
- Added and corrected. --Pokemaster97 15:15, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
Final chapter info/confirmation
The final chapter for Pocket Monsters DP is confirmed to be PMDP59, whereas the final chapter for Pocket Monsters HGSS is PMHGSS23 and Pokémon Try Adventure's final chapter is TA47. PattyMan 03:24, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Some of the Pokémon Ranger mangas are missing their epicodes, specifically Set Out!! Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Ranger -The 1st Mission-, and Pokémon Ranger The Road to a "Capture" Master. PattyMan 19:56, 28 October 2014 (UTC)