From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This page is a candidate for deletion because redundant to main project page; new tasks can be added there.
Someone has decided that this article should not be included as part of Bulbapedia. If you agree with this decision, state your reasoning on this article's talk page. If you disagree with deletion, make your voice heard.
When a consensus has been reached, this notice can be removed by an administrator.
Administrators - Remember to check if anything links here and the page history before deleting.
This page was last edited on June 24, 2015 at 5:31 PM.
- Clean up all recently restored articles of glitch Pokémon that were once thought to be unobtainable, but are now obtainable via the Johto guard glitch.
- Create articles for all glitch Pokémon available via the Johto guard glitch.
- Move all glitch sprites to the naming scheme "File:<game>Glitch<Pokédex number>.png"; for example, a:File:RBGlitch234.png. This works due to the fact that all glitch Pokémon that share a Pokédex number in the same game also share a sprite.
- Move all glitch Pokémon-related images to the naming conventions set out here.
- Upload images of all glitch Pokémon's names, using the form "File:<game abbreviation>GlitchName<hexadecimal identifier>.png".