YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Bulbapedia:Archived nominations for administratorship/TwinsMetsFan
- Agree. If TMF really does decide to stick around for a while this time, he could be a valuable asset. Lots of mainspace contribs, intense knowledge of wiki coding, good grammar, friendly attitude; in short, pretty much everything I look for. In addition, he's been here for practically forever! I mean, he was the one who welcomed TTEchidna to Bulbapedia! That's a long time, folks. --ニョロトノ666 23:05, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- Agree. We need more admins. He seems to know a lot about the sort of code that is and isn't needed and he has been here long enough to know exactly what to do when trouble arises. MoldyOrange 23:45, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- Agree.Good User has been here for a long time.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 23:09, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- Agree. He's a very good editor. He is on track on the assignment required. ht14 23:13, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- Agree. Edits like his take a great deal of knowledge and dedication, the sort of values that would be perfect for an admin. --((Marton imos)) 20:57, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Support. He's been here for a very long time. I'm surprised no one nominated him until now. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 20:29, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
SupercallifragilisticespialidociouslyAgree. He want on a short hiatus but is, as always, a very good contributor. After all, it wasn't his fault that he had to go on hiatus. Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links
- He really hasnt been back that long.Once I see more of him, then I will have something to base judgement off of.--DCM((TalkContributions))
- DCM's right. He should be here a little more. Jmath 14:01, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- As for the argument of his not being here long enough, here's my argument; he was here for a long time before going on an indefinite hiatus. Now he's back. It's not like he's a n00b by any means. In fact, he's a Wikipedia admin. And, if worst comes to worst and he decides to leave soon after being promoted, his administratorship can always be revoked. --ニョロトノ666 20:34, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Month is up; archiving time. --Chocolate 00:46, 23 October 2008 (UTC)