YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Bulbapedia:Archived nominations for administratorship/Diby
- Agree. He is a great contributor. (I know this because although I have newly registered, I'm using Bulbapedia for a long time.)--Maria-williams 14:05, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Supervehemently Disagree OMG. This is too much. --Maxim 14:49, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Disagree Sorry D, but you're not quite ready for this... --electAbuzzzz 15:02, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Disagree. He still needs work on this. I have to admit he's improving though. If this continues to be good, then I MIGHT nominate him. ht14 15:27, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Disagree, but not by much. Here's the thing; he might have registered back in January, he really only started contributing significantly in August. That's not long enough to get a feel for whether or not he'd make a good administrator. So, although he technically qualifies, I feel like he's only been here for two or three months. In addition, a high edit count isn't the only thing we look for. So, in essence, I think he'll make a very good admin if he sticks around for another month or two so we can get a feel for him, but right now it's just too soon to tell. --ニョロトノ666 20:37, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose since I've never heard of this user. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 23:28, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose He needs more experience. MoldyOrange 23:32, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose What the hell? I'm not ready for this yet. I request TTEchidna to move this to the rejected list.--Diby 09:28, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- BTW, Baby G, not having heard of them isn't an especially good reason to oppose them. Try doing a little research. --ニョロトノ666 23:35, 9 October 2008 (UTC)