| Big Town|
ミレニアムタウン Millennium Town
|Debut||Pikachu & Pichu|
Big Town (Japanese: ミレニアムタウン Millennium Town) is a town in Johto introduced in the short Pikachu & Pichu. It has since also been featured in Pichu Bros. in Party Panic, Of Meowth and Pokémon, Trouble in Big Town, and Big Meowth, Little Dreams, and it is also the only location visited in Pichu Bros. mini.
Its Japanese name, Millennium Town, is a reference to its year of introduction, 2000, being the first year of a new millennium. The town was first introduced in the dub in 2001 without a dub name. It remained without a dub name until 2005, when Pokémon Chronicles simply called the town Big Town in Trouble in Big Town.
A Lapras ferry, taxis, and buses can be found here for transportation.
There are many apartment buildings around here as well as a skyscraper. Notable monuments include Magikarp and Tauros statues and a fountain.
- A Houndour is a constant source of trouble for the Pokémon of Big Town, constantly being flattened by Snorlax and stepped on while asleep.
- Some Murkrow are also a source of trouble for the Pokémon of Big Town.
- A Snorlax flattens Houndour and other Pokémon in its way.
- A Smeargle is known for its artwork.
- A Feraligatr lives in the water nearby, helping Pokémon in need.
- Azumarill comes around to help and play with Pichu Bros. and co.
- Meowth and occasionally the Squirtle Squad come around to visit.
|This location article is part of Project Anime, a Bulbapedia project that covers all aspects of the Pokémon anime.|