From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Autumn (Japanese: アキ Aki) is one of the Maid Café sisters that appeared in Tanks for the Memories!. She seems to have a crush on Brock. Unfortunately, Brock is more interested in her older sisters, Spring and Summer.
Autumn had trouble developing a bond with her Miltank named Ilta. She was convinced that she would never get to know Ilta and wanted to release her. However, Brock convinced Autumn to let him teach her how to grow closer to her Pokémon.
Autumn had trouble in the beginning because of her clumsiness. A lot of the training didn't work, but when she jumped in the way to protect Ilta from a swarm of Beedrill, Ilta realized that Autumn cared for her and began listening to her instructions.
|| Ilta ♀
| Ilta (Japanese: ルータン Rutan) is a Miltank who refused to obey Autumn because she just got her. Autumn was considering releasing Ilta because "she wasn't that cute," but Brock stepped in and helped Autumn gain Ilta's respect.
Ilta's known moves are Tackle and Rollout.
|| Tanks for the Memories
| Voice actors
|| Chie Satō
- Aki means autumn in Japanese.
- Autumn's English voice actress, Kether Donohue, also voices Kikki Benjamin of the anime Mew Mew Power. Like Autumn, she also works at a café. Additionally, she voiced Skuld in the anime Oh My Goddess!, who was also the youngest of three sisters.
- She, along with Wilhelmina, Temacu, Natalie, Lucy, Holly, Narissa and Lizabeth is one of the few females to harbor feelings for Brock.
- Ilta's English and Japanese names are derived from her species names. Miltank and ミルタンク.
- In addition, "Ilta" is actually a Finnish name meaning either evening or night.