YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Appendix talk:Diamond and Pearl walkthrough
I know, right? Haha. Unfortunately, I'm already past how far this walkthrough goes, so it's of no help to me. Guess I'll just have to keep using the walkthrough I've been using, haha. Superk1a 21:16, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- Um... you realize you're responding to a three year old post? --AndyPKMN 21:49, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
Where has the orburgh gym bit gone?????
I'm trying hard to complete this walkthrough. I have created Parts 12-16, but they are not complete by now. This walkthrough is an in-depth walkthrough, and I cannot finish the remaining parts all by myself. After all, I'm only a student. So I'm seeking help from users that have played Pokemon Diamond And Pearl. --Tony YKS, posted on 9:25PM, 28th December,2011(Hong Kong Standard Time)
- I am very grateful that some users have finally started to help me complete this walkthrough. Parts 12-19 of the walkthrough are finally completed (although they still need improvements). It is very encouraging to know that we have completed more that half of this walkthrough -- we've completed 19 parts out of 33. I believe that if we don't give up, we can ultimately finish this walkthrough! -- Tony YKS, posted on 10:20PM, 20th January,2012 (Hong Kong Standard Time)
- I've been helping as much as I can with this; my Pearl is in the right place for this walkthrough's level of completion so far. As soon as I make enough edits to be allowed to create new pages, I'll be writing most of the missing parts. I've written the info for Spring Path, Sendoff Spring, and Turnback Cave on my computer, so as soon as that page gets created, I'll complete it. —Team Magma Zangoose 01:42, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
Every other walkthrough has "Pre-Elite Four" and "Post-Elite Four" as subsections, not "Main storyline" and "After game". And, if nothing else, the descriptions need to be in italics. - poikins 22:33, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. Sorry that I made the mistake. I'll fix that up when I have time. --Tony YKS, replied at 6:45AM, 16th April,2012 (Hong Kong Standard Time)
- However, I still don't see the need to change "Main storyline" to "Pre-Elite Four" and "After game" to "Post-Elite Four" because some of the users and I used "main storyline" in the walkthrough and the progress report to the Project Leader. Changing might lead to confusion.--Tony YKS, replied at 7:30PM, 16th April,2012 (Hong Kong Standard Time)