From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The 2007-08 Modified format (informally called HP-on) is a former Modified format used for the Trading Card Game's Pokémon Organized Play division.
The 2007-08 Modified format was announced on May 29, 2007, and was the first Modified format change to remove five sets. At first, the play period slightly varied due to varied release schedules for the first two Diamond & Pearl sets. As of Secret Wonders, released in November, the release dates for North America and Europe had realigned, causing the European Modified format to officially switch to HP-on. However, this had unofficially been the case since the release of Mysterious Treasures in late September.
- North America: September 1, 2007 through August 31, 2008
- Europe: November 1, 2007 through August 31, 2008 (officially)
- 2007 Battle Roads Autumn
- 2007-2008 City Championships
- 2007-2008 State/Province/Territory Championships
- 2007-2008 Regional Championships (U.S. & Canada) only
- 2008 Battle Roads Spring
- 2008 National Championships
- 2008 World Championships