From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
(Redirected from ?)
Question marks are often used to indicate things in the Pokémon games that are unknown:
- The ???-type, a type used in Generation II, III, and IV.
- A form of Unown.
- The Pokédex number of an obtained Pokémon not in a regional Pokédex.
- The ID number, OT name and National Pokédex number of a Pokémon Egg.
- The temporary name of Silver in Gold, Silver, and Crystal, before he is given a name by the player.
- In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, missions with an unknown reward have the reward listed as ???.
- ?, a glitch type in Generation I and the main type of PPkMnp' '.
- ?????, a glitch Pokémon appearing in Generation II.
- ??????????, another glitch Pokémon appearing in Generation III.
- ????????, the item often held by ??????????.
- ? (glitch Pokémon), a glitch Pokémon that was used as filler for old Unown data in Generation III.
- ?????, a dummied out item in Generation I located at hexadecimal identifier 07, fan-named "surfboard".
- ?????, a dummied out item in Generation I located at hexadecimal identifier 2C that does nothing.
- The description of several glitch items, such as Teru-sama.
- Missingno.'s classification in the Pokédex.