From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: More information.
The 2012 Junior Division Challenge (Japanese: ジュニアせかいおうじゃに いどめ！ Challenge the Junior World Champion!), the 2012 Senior Division Challenge (Japanese: シニアせかいおうじゃに いどめ！ Challenge the Senior World Champion!), and the 2012 Masters Division Challenge (Japanese: マスターせかいおうじゃに いどめ！ Challenge the Master World Champion!) tournaments feature the top four contestants from each the Junior, Senior, and Master ranks respectively from the World Championship Nationals that were held in Hawaii in August 2012.
The tournament is conducted under Double Battle rules; therefore, the opponents will pick four of their six Pokémon to battle with. The 2012 Junior Division Challenge began distribution on October 21, 2012. The 2012 Senior Division Challenge will be distributed starting November 5, 2012. The 2012 Masters Division Challenge will be distributed starting November 19, 2012.
2012 Junior Division Challenge
- Main article: World Championships Tournament/Junior Division
- Junior Division World Champion Abram Burrows as "World Champion Abram"
- Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as "World Runner-up Brian"
- Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as "World Finalist Brendan"
- Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as "World Finalist Kippei"
2012 Senior Division Challenge
- Main article: World Championships Tournament/Senior Division
- Senior Division World Champion Toler Webb as "World Champion Toler"
- Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as "World Runner-up Jaime"
- Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as "World Finalist Nitesh"
- Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as "World Finalist Henry"
2012 Masters Division Challenge
- Main article: World Championships Tournament/Master Division
- Masters Division World Champion Ray Rizzo as "World Champion Ray"
- Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as "World Runner-up Wolfe"
- Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as "World Finalist Abel"
- Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as "World Finalist Joe"