From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, V4Victini!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
13:10, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
If you want to make such drastic changes, please offer support for the information you're adding or removing. -- MAGNEDETH 07:12, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Abcboy (talk) 05:50, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
Multi-strike move chances
Where'd you hear that the possibilities of hitting 2, 3, 4, or 5 times changed? You've changed the chances from 3/8, 3/8, 1/8, and 1/8 to 2/6, 2/6, 1/6, and 1/6. Other pages will have to be updated as well if this is true, so we need your source. --IWannaBeTheVeryBest (talk) 03:26, 10 January 2013 (UTC)