Welcome to Bulbapedia, Tyler53841!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. You will have to register separately for it, as well. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Tyler53841/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!--Shiningpikablu252 23:12, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
The Errors section is for animation errors. Not gameplay to anime things that don't make sense. -Sketchies 16:26, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- I disagree. As long as the edits are constructive, it doesn't matter. Although they should be kept to as a few edits as possible.The Dark Fiddler - You enter a poorly lit room... 21:16, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
It Was an Honorable Mention, Not Speculation
It wasn't speculation, don't you get it? Here's a very short and brief summary of the FACT I said... "In Gen IV main series gameplay, all Pokémon are now avalable because of what is expected out of these remakes." That's what I was saying... Nothing like "Oh, I think "THIS", "THAT" and the "OTHER THING" will happen." Seems like TTE's sharp hawk eyes aren't so sharp right now... So, I'll restore it... I really don't want to get too much into this, so I'll leave it that you got the wrong idea...--X, PEACE TOTHE DRAGONS ANDTHE BEASTS 03:47, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'll just leave it as a "reminder" for now... until it seems that it is agreed to be an "honorable mention"... At least that's all I can do (and all I want to do) for now. I don't like causing conflict over stuff like this, so yeah...--X, PEACE TOTHE DRAGONS ANDTHE BEASTS 03:05, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Nice work on the Pokéthlon stats! [[Derian]] 18:01, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- I say the same! Keep up the good work! ;) -- R
ikkiKitsune 22:35, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- So you'll do Burmy's? Reply here. It's easier... ht14 02:56, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, didn't know about it but go ahead. -Tyler53841 02:59, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure if you got this info from Serebii, but what it may mean is that there are 3 berries per 1 shard. I misinterpreted it as 3 of a specific berry for one shard. What is your output on this? ht14 18:38, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
The info states that the juggler gives out three berries for one shard that is why I started to follow your example after the Oran berry page and updated the other pages with these new details I did not know before. Also check out the talk page on the Berry page as I found something also important about the trades. -Tyler53841 18:41, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- As I'm trying to mention, I'm not sure if I'm right. I assumed (*bad*) that it was 3 of each, not 3 (one of each of the cat.) ht14 18:43, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
- As for the trading info, it's a minor thing. Trivial info... ht14 18:43, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Table for Rival
I've fixed it-
- As for the other Trainers, I think we should leave as it is, as I'm seeing the template we have will be wide :P.--ForceFire 02:43, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Good choice and also the secret behind them is aside from Gym trainers they would match the region color. But also F.Y.I. because my walkthrough details include direct gameplay I was able to also make corrections on the Route pages as well. For rivals I think the new design will help as it will prevent the posting of 3 to 6 different templates depending on the version. -Tyler53841 02:49, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
Hey, you might
not know this, but you need to improve on your grammar a twidge. Just saying,--Smartkidhen 21:09, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- I usually try the best I can and often spend time proof-reading my work as often as I can so I'll do what I can, but also note that stuff like this often requires two people to handle since after checking your changes I had to correct a misspelled word from your edit. But anyway any help will be appreciated. -Tyler53841 23:56, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- Duly noted. --Smartkidhen 00:10, 15 December 2009 (UTC)