User talk:Turtwig A/Archive 4
|Teams||Sandbox||Talk||User Tags||Main user page|
Tell me. What is wrong with a spoiler to keep people from getting disturbed like myself?
Hi. I turned your playing card page to fancy tables, and while searching for more info I found two images on the net that are obviously of the blue deck you have. Apparently you made some slight mixups with some of the suits, but I fixed them. Problem is, those two images were two out of three and the third one apparently got deleted so I couldn't complete it. Now, you listed both Lickitung and Golem as the two of spades. One is clearly wrong, and I'm guessing it's supposed to be the two of clubs. Please check again which is which. Thanks. --electAbuzzzz 21:56, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
Turtwig A, would you be able to help me?
I have found it difficult lately to muster even one edit. Although I have discovered a Pokémon book that Bulbapedia seems to currently not have an article for, it will not last long for my edits and thus I ask if there are any specific tasks I could perform to raise my edits. It is disparaging for me not to be able to help, and merely browsing Stubs has little chance of "curing" my condition. Is there anything, considering my specific skills, that you recommend that I do? Steph 23:21, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I can't help. I can't seem to find edits either. The only things I have right now are randomly finding pages through links and editing them or looking through HGSS stuff and finding errors there. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 20:31, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- Leave those book articles to me (at least I will try to write as many articles as I can, not now coz of my exams). Well, you should keep an eye on your watchlist because the bulba traffic is still high and some users are adding useless/false info continuously (specially in the anime episodes articles). So, I think it will be great to inspect articles at this time. What do you think? ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 10:08, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
When I said charmander was the worst and bulbasaur was the best I meant that most people say it is bulbasaur is better. Not that I like bulbasaur more and think it is better. To be honest I started with squirtle! - unsigned comment from Masterlugia12 (talk • contribs)
- Well it's still an opinion. Opinions aren't allowed on articles because there are too many conflicting ones and because it gives a wrong view. Besides, I heard somewhere that Charizard is the most popular Kanto starter. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 14:47, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
Could you block Nazzys please. He's is an apparent vandal, and wrote a disturbing message here. I plopped a warning on his talk, but i'm not sure he took it seriously. Thanks!--FlyingSkymin23 13:07, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- I do not have the power to block users, as I am not part of the staff. I guess the only thing to do is contact an actual admin, while also reverting the vandal's edits. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 13:19, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks anyway--FlyingSkymin23 13:29, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Hi, how are you? CubeShapedWatermelon 16:57, 8 July 2010 (UTC)