From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, TurtleLover1999!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I wonder where you got that info, since it was false. In the future, please test it (or add a request to the talk page) before changing/adding game mechanics information.--電禅Den Zen 21:02, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, either it was a glitch or in Gen V onwards, as Fake Out was used on one of my Ghost Types earlier on...TurtleLover1999 (talk) 21:07, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
- I tested it in Generations III and IV and it didn't work. Was it used by a Kangaskhan with Scrappy?--電禅Den Zen 21:21, 29 March 2013 (UTC)