From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Travis3115!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Do you have any proof it's voice actor is Inuko Inuyama? There has been a lot of dispute over its voice actor, so proof would be extremely helpful. Otherwise it just seems like hopeful speculation. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 17:42, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- The only proof i have is the credits so... - unsigned comment from Travis3115 (talk • contribs)
- Oh? Which credits? I don't remember it being in the credits for BW035...(Japanese credits never list an actor twice meaning its actor played another character in that episode). ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 17:46, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
I don't know 100% sure but the majority of the websites I know say so, and Meowth sounds similar to Ash's roggenrola and meowth's voice actor is also Inuko Inuyama. In the end it's my word vs. yours but I have no problem agreeing with you.