From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Tmwps!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Tmwps/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
18:45, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Signatures on talk pages
Hi. There is nothing wrong with having the "unsigned" message after your comment on a talk page. Sure, it may look a bit silly, but if you resign then the wrong time stamp is given. Specifically, I'm referring to your actions here. It would be preferred if you didn't do it - but, of course, signing first time is best! Thanks for understanding. — THE TROM — 09:38, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Corrected.--Tmwps 18:27, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks. — THE TROM — 22:44, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
By the way...
...Forums. You can discuss your predictions there. ΘρtιmαtumTalk 09:37, 7 April 2009 (UTC)