User talk:The dark lord trombonator/TodayInHistory
What happens if two events happened on the same day? Do we add on to what's already there like: "Also in 1999 such and such was released". Respond as soon as possible. Thanks! --Pokemaster97 19:48, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- Never mind I figured it out. Delete this page if you want haha. --Pokemaster97 19:49, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- No, but try and do everything in one big edit so the page history and RC don't get too messy. —darklordtrom 01:58, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
Leap year (Pokémon Stadium US):
- If year is divisible by 4, it is a leap year, but...
- If year is divisible by 100, it is not a leap year, but...
- If year is divisible by 400, it is a leap year.
Marked +-+-+ 14:10, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think it really matters, as it happens next time in 2100...--電禅Den Zen 14:17, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
How much of this is done? Just wondering. I see a lot of people have been going through in episode order (or, scarily, in random), rather than chronologically. —darklordtrom 02:43, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
Do we have to use the
- Yes, it helps with the coding for future. —darklordtrom 06:24, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
Since English isn't my native, I could make some grammatical errors. Can anyone check and fix any grammatical errors on the page? Marked +-+-+ 16:38, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- I've been looking through the page for grammatical errors. JacobtheDoduo (talk) 18:24, 4 August 2012 (UTC)