User talk:Szayel Aporro
You'd be surprised...
Here are a list of a few prominent figures on the site who enjoy Pokémon (a lot).
1. Myself, although I try not to give away too much about myself online.
2. TTEchidna, editorial board member and most harassed admin on the site.
3. Fabu-Vinny, sysop.
5. Archaic, owner of the server.
6. evkl, former editor-in-chief.
7. Zhen Lin, current editor-in-chief.
8. Pie, style editor.
9. Argy, style editor
Colour vs. Color
Just so you know, we are an American English site. So please, make your edits in American English, not in U.K. English. We once had a case when someone in wrote pyjamas instead of pajamas. --70pxFile:Spr 3e 132.gifTheryguy512 File:Trozeiani025.gif 22:17, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sorry; I didn't think that was a problem. It's become a habit of mine, but I'll try to avoid such instances in the future. ^^ // SzayelAporro 00:28, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, usually someone else comes around and fixes the spelling. Don't worry too much... User:TTEchidna/sig 00:35, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
No, keep the BagonFly Image. I am moving all the images to safer file names. We don't want another Zen Headbutt mishap! File:Ani234MS.gifMERRY File:Ani385MS.gif CHRISTMASFile:Ani225MS.gif 16:37, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Dude, I like your style. Here's the deal. I'll breed you some fresh new starters, I'll get Mewtwo of the GTS, and Latios and Deoxys is no prob. You keep them, trading me some pathetic pokemon, like Starly of Bidoof. But I really want that legit Nincada of yours, if you don't mind. I'll let you know when I'm ready.User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture23:27, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
You have to go through the basement to get these. I just need your friend code, a little while to round them up, then it's all yours.User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture23:59, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
Be in the basement in 10 mins. The bulbasaur and charmander won't be hatched.User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture00:53, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, we'll have to do it tomorrow, AND WE WON'T GIVE UP!!!!!! And it's the basement, not Union Room...User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture02:45, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
Well, I'm eastern time too. how about 12:00 EST? I'm on all day, today.User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture16:07, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I'n really sorry, but if you read the first little few sentences those are the ones i need, not have, and sorry i havent repsonded faster, i got an email telling me you had left a message but when i clicked the link my browser said "connection refused", but i am on a different computer now, so that might have been the problem, anyways, sorry. Bill33421 06:00, 3 February 2008 (UTC)