Difference between revisions of "User talk:Solar Dragon"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
== ?! ==
== ?! ==
How did I talk to you that makes me think you're stupid? Birds are intellegent, I have a bird (I'm not getting a dog, they're '''so''' gullible), and I could teach him german. He's also learning spanish, french, korean, hindi, and english. He's a [[wp:Cockatiel|cockatiel]]. [[User:Sandshrew-san|[[User:Sandshrew-san|<span style="color:#4D45C1;">'''Mistah'''</span>]][[User talk:Sandshrew-san|<span style="color:#EF0B0B;">'''☆'''</span>]][[Sandshrew (Pokemon)|<span style="color:#0BEF1A;">'''Sandshrew'''</span>]]]]
How did I talk to you that makes me think you're stupid? Birds are intellegent, I have a bird (I'm not getting a dog, they're '''so''' gullible), and I could teach him german. He's also learning spanish, french, korean, hindi, and english. He's a [[wp:Cockatiel|cockatiel]].
Revision as of 16:09, 26 October 2009
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Solar Dragon!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Solar Dragon/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- There are certain restrictions on the content and amount of userspace content a user is allowed. For details, see the Userspace policy.
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- Sorry, I can't. I don't know why but there is something wrong with my computer and when I press preview, it stops responding. It is the same on every other wiki I am part of. I know about it but I have lost lots of edits because of this. It is just awkward for me. Solar Dragon 18:42, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Ich tat nur diese Seite, weil es notwendig war. Ich mag verschiedene Sprachen verwenden, um auf Gespräch zu antworten. By Sanshrew-san
(I only did this site because it was necessary. I like to use different languages in order to respond to call.)
- Hi, please use English to pseak to me in future. I can't speak German but I can use a translator. Solar Dragon 18:00, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't speak German. I didn't do that, it was my bird. He is so cute! I can't show a picture or anything, because anything else also you may steal his identity. I don't mean you, I mean anyone. Sorry... I guess. Mistah☆Sandshrew P.S. He didn't pseak to you, he did speak to you. Sorry it's my temper.
Instead of linking to a disambiguation page like Pokémon Red use the link template Pokémon Red. It displays what you want, but sends you to the right place. Well, kinda. In that example not really More delicate linking and template witchcraft is required to display exactly what you wanted on the Game Boy Tower page - check it out! More link templates for general use are here. —darklordtrom 08:27, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry baout that. I know of them, I just keep forgetting to use them. I will try to in future. Solar Dragon 08:35, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
How did I talk to you that makes me think you're stupid? Birds are intellegent, I have a bird (I'm not getting a dog, they're so gullible), and I could teach him german. He's also learning spanish, french, korean, hindi, and english. He's a cockatiel.