Believe me, you don't wanna start insisting on Pikachu's masculinity. Anime Pokémon are genderless unless explicitly, undeniably stated to be one or the other. Remember, both Ash's Pikachu and Jessie's Wobbuffet debuted before the whole gender difference thing, and I doubt that they'd change their appearance to support their vision of it.
That, and honestly, there are some who'll debate you until the ends of the earth that Pikachu's female. We don't want a revert war, and while I personally believe that Pikachu's male, you gotta leave room for doubt. --TTEchidna 19:08, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Please stop changing the information on Pokémon articles. You have been told this before. We are a Pokémon Encyclopedia. We only use official information, not hacked information. Stop adding it. --PAK Man Talk 18:52, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- (Note that the below is not what was intended. If you want to see the near-uncensored version, inquire on User talk:Shiningpikablu252. The warning tag's waiting.)
- I move for a block if it happens again. This user's put this bull**** into articles once before, and I'm certain he'll defend his warped views to the ends of the earth. Who ****ing cares if someone hacked Eevee to walk in Amity Square? Any idiot with a cheating device could hack a Charizard with Intimidate and/or Sandstorm, a Chikorita with Fly, or a Grass/Dragon Torterra.
- Furthermore, official sources aren't always 100% accurate. The user in question believes Chikorita can learn Fly through a mistake in an official Nintendo strategy guide. Just because an official source says so doesn't necessarily mean it is so. --Shiningpikablu252 20:10, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Why are you getting angry at me?
That hacked information is actually a glitch from my brother's copy of Pokemon Pearl. I have a tendency to hallucinate things and doze off, but it's true that I found all this trash in my dreams. Sneedly94 19:21, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
Seriously, man, what the crap?
You can't get the Johto starters in FRLG, which are Kanto-based games. Insert false or "hacked" information into an article again and you will be blocked from editing. TTEchidna 01:42, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
- I've had enough of your vandalous edits. When you return from your block, I hope you act more mature. --PAK Man Talk 23:44, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
- Please don't make up wrong information. Buizel DOES NOT Evolve from Azumarill! --Theryguy512File:Trozeiani025.gif 01:33, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- Azumarill DOES NOT evolve into anything! Azurill can ONLY evolve into MarillFile:Ani386MS.gifPokeFile:Ani386AMS.gifmaniacFile:Ani386DMS.gif102♪♫File:Ani386SMS.gif 02:01, 30 December 2007 (UTC)