Welcome to Bulbapedia, ShinyRayquaza!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!-Billy4b2004 09:40, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
i have a bagon and torchic could i trade it for a Phione and Elekid?
oh and yours?
Hey could you help me with somthing
trade my porygon then trade back with up-grade on it so it can evolve into Porygon2 then again but with dubios disc so it becomes Porygon Z
how bout n ow?
So how long later because where i am its 22:15
Gengar and Golem
cool. i'll do it with my graveler!
i know i have roommates like that. and cause im the it expert i have to sort it out
ok sorry for the late reply. time zone differences suck! i'm ready when you are. ohh btw are you interested in pokerus?
is now a good time?