Difference between revisions of "User talk:ShinjiLover/Archive 2"
Revision as of 12:17, 31 January 2010
Just a heads up
Hi, ShinjiLover! You are a member of the Project Games and so, I thought I would ask you if you have any reliable source of information about the Spin-off Pokémon games. As you are probably aware, they need the most attention of the project members. Your help in expanding these articles would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.--Sher-e-Bengal- 12:54, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Great! Which are the ones that you have? You might be able to expand the articles of those games. If you can, please do it.--Sher-e-Bengal- 11:49, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- That was one of the wanted categories. How was I supposed to do it? Also, no need to be rude about. (i.e., yelling). シンジShinjiLover,Edits 01:52, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
# (diff) 20:41, March 3, 2009 . . ShinjiLover (Talk | contribs | block) (45 bytes) (New page: Category:Articles needing better pictures)
- That says you were, actually. Now, to create a category like that (where information is dependent on a template), it has to be added into a template itself.
- Also, who are you telling to mind their own business here? Sol? The guy who is 100% right in this situation? Pr me, the guy who told you to stop because you did something wrong? I'm not harping on you because you were wrong, but, I had to stop you because it looked like you were about to go on a moves page roll adding cats. Now, evkl has already told you to simmer down, I suggest you heed his advice. . -- MAGNEDETH 02:06, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
No, that was me taking the category off the wanted categories list. The guy that made the category is the one you should take this up with. And, what makes you think I'm not completely calm? I don't see why I'm always the one being told to calm down. Maybe if you could see that I'm not freaking out, then we wouldn't have this kind of problem. And, yes, I was telling Sol to mind his own business because you and I were talking, not him and I, not him, you and I, just you and I. So, yes, he needs to mind his own business. シンジShinjiLover,Edits 02:13, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, maybe Sol butting in would be seen as minding ones business, but, if "everyone" keeps telling you to calm down, doesn't that say something to you? -- MAGNEDETH 02:16, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- This is a completely public talk page, and you never explicitly stated anywhere that you'd like all conversations to be private until now. And anyway, if you didn't want me to make that comment, I could have always created a new section to make my point.
- Don't blame Tc26 on merely linking to the category. If there's something in the Wanted Pages or Categories that is completely unnecessary, then why make it? But then, you began to add other move pages onto it, which is what MAGNEDETH originally started with. ~ overgrownsol 02:21, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- I never really said anything because it's common courtesy to keep your nose out of things you didn't start. Also, how was I supposed to know that what I did was wrong when no one told me about it up until now? There's nothing about categories I read that told me explicitly not to do that. So, now that you don't seem to get what common courtesy is, please don't but into the conversation. Start a new one next time. シンジShinjiLover,Edits 02:24, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- If I may be so bold. If you really wanted this to be a private conversation, you should have sent MAGNEDETH a BP message. People are bound to butt in to your conversations otherwise. And please, try not to take it so personally. It's the internet and things get taken out of context. --ケンジのガール 02:36, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Are you going to get Pokémon Platinum when it's released so Pokédex entries will be updated? It would be nice if someone updated the Platinum Pokédexes soon. Anoritian 15:52, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Serebii will have the entries for us long before anyone can beat the game. --RexRacer 16:40, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
Look, could you please cool it? It's just trivia. It's notable because Piplup rarely doesn't make an appearance, much like Wobbuffet. Sure, it's not in every episode, but it's in enough that its absence is notable in ten or so episodes out of the 120-episode series. DP might make it to 200 episodes, so Piplup being in 90% of those still makes it notable.
Sure, KG's a fan of Piplup. But would you call the many Generation II-based trivia on Paul's page "useless"? Trivia itself is useless. Don't take it all so danged personally, okay? TTEchidna 02:47, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Heres the deal
youre having a two arguments on two pages with two admins. not only are they not getting mad (maybe KG a little) but you are getting even angrier! now, you think youre right, and frankly, youre not, so, take a couple hours to relax. have an iced tea or something. watch a movie? either way, im tired of seeing you yell at anyone and everyone just because you arent getting your way, and i 100% assure you, im not the only one. -- MAGNEDETH 02:48, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- . . . Thanks? SL-samacontribs 12:30, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
You have new messages
Have I found you?
Look at this... is this the same ShinjisLover from PokéCommunity? I hope it is you, and if so, Hello :D --- And if this is really you I hope you are having a good time. Just letting you know I'm (wandering) here too. --Solovino 03:32, 14 August 2009 (UTC)