From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, PikachuKetchum!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
04:42, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Please note that you can't change a Pokémon's name to the English one unless it has been confirmed by an official source. --jda95 09:04, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- Please stop. Unless there is an official source that confirms Scraggy's name then they will change it. If not, then do NOT change anything Ataro 18:39, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
On the Project Manga page that you could read the manga on the computer. Could you share the name of the site. PLEASE!!!! I really want to read the R&S chapter. Truthseeker4449 00:46, 3 August 2011 (UTC)