User talk:Pattyman/Part 3
I know that the Hippie has at least 7 Snorlax because at the end of the episode a device of some sort went off and he said "looks like i need to see number 7" or something like that and there was a number seven on it. - unsigned comment from Yoster10 (talk • contribs)
- Thanks for letting me know. If I recall correctly, he also said that it was time to wake up another Snorlax. PattyMan 03:30, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
That is the one i am talking about. Yoster10 15:09, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
More image requests
Could you upload missing images to Manga move errors? I understand if you can't get other than Adventures images and those HG&SS chapter images, but otherwise it would be nice to have it filled up. --FinnishPokéFan92 17:19, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, but I had trouble finding Petrel's Golbat using Lick. Other than that, I was able to get the Adventures images. PattyMan 22:22, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
I have a request as well. The main image of Ash's Charizard has several flaws: it is pretty badly drawn, is too dark and has other characters in it. I think that AG136 would have the best images of Charizard.--電禅Den Zen 16:11, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
Could you fix this problem: following pages are missing their Adventures images: Judgment*, Poison Point and Smack Down*, and the following pages are missing their EToP images: Tackle* and Reflect. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 12:45, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- Now could you upload an image where Togebo uses Supersonic via Metronome in PS107? --FinnishPokéFan92 18:08, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
Just a note, you don't need to use the template on links to non-existing userspace pages. The userspace is specifically set to not appear on the Wanted Pages. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 02:27, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
misty jigglypuff does not appears in "the no.1 pokemon". she is not commanding it, so it should belong to another trainer or wild. her jigglypuff debut in pm022, but it is unknown if it belongs to her, but it makes subsequent appears after that, so i should debut in pm022.
lt surge does not hook up the kingler. lt surge allows his kingler to be hook up by clefairy when he is fishing as a prank on red.
blue's raichu is sent in a battle with red. it does not battle against mewtwo and giovanni as stated in blue's article.
i had seen that you uploaded an image of erika's bulbasaur. that is actually her venusaur acting as a bulbasaur, with red, erika, pikachu and clefairy inside the bulb to prevent team rocket from catching them, not a separate pokemon.
thanks for reading, and sorry for the grammer errors. -Pokeant 03:05, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
EDIT: the other grass pokemon seen with erika are just pokemon living in the forest, and erika is protecting the forest. i am not sure if they belong to her, so maybe we should put it under unknown. -Pokeant 03:07, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- I'm a little confused about the Lt. Surge part with Kingler, how did it end up in his possession if Clefairy hooked it? As for Jigglypuff, will get the image fixed later on. Also, looks like her Jigglypuff wasn't the one that made the audience fall asleep. I fixed the info on Erika's page so things make sense on there now.
- To be honest, I only have access to volumes 1 - 3 of this manga so far in terms of getting the images. I'm glad that your sandbox page has helped me out a lot. PattyMan 04:05, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- I am done with PM (missing volume 14 though). i am not sure about PM020. those pokemon that appears might belongs to other trainers rather than green. each trainer is seen entering the sports meet with only 1 pokemon (red's pikachu does not take part). so i am not sure if those pokemon belongs to green or others trainer -Pokeant 05:58, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
AG007 Dub Error
I noticed you uploaded the AG007 Dub Error image, which is the one with tale instead of tail and the Pokémon unrevealed. Could you upload another version of that image but with the Pokémon revealed, since the revealed image is needed for the Who's That Pokémon page? - unsigned comment from Lady Ariel (talk • contribs)
Image requests 2
- Thanks. Now I'd need an image of Chatler using Mirror Move and Bullet Punch via Mirror Move, so I can have images for both "Moves used" and "Moves used via Mirror Move". If you could do that, I'd be very pleased. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 16:47, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
Image requests 3
Oh, and plus, do you know if Chatler has used other moves than Bullet Punch via Mirror Move? --FinnishPokéFan92 11:52, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- When I uploaded the image of it using Mirror Move from the Magby chapter, the description of it says that it copies the last move used by the foe and mimics them so it may have used a move that it used but I'm not so sure which one. PattyMan 23:26, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- The thing is that the episode has not aired yet in my place so I won't be able to get the image. PattyMan 18:11, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
Do you mind uploading a much higher quality of the Unova map from B2W2? For some reason, it won't let me upload. I'm not experienced with uploading files, so that's why I am asking you.