- Oh, well, I didn't know id was bad when used with tables o.O --nYoo 10:24, 20 September 2005 (CDT)
- The truth is, using
idto style anything that doesn't appear only once is bad. If something appears only once, for example, the top-left image, then, using
idto style is fine. The reason is that for every value of
id, there must be only one element on the whole page which uses it... what's the point of an ID if there are many things which have the same ID? - 振霖T 04:38, 21 September 2005 (CDT)
- The truth is, using
Subjective? Not really ...
Why do you consider The Pokemonexperte.de Boards are the biggest German Pokémon-only boards, counting more than 10,000 posts per month. subjective? I've watched German Pokémon Boards for years and I've checked all the postcounts therefore I have no qualms about writing this claim unless you can name me some Pokémon Boards that are nearly equally this size. --Mr. Moon 04:16, 22 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Well, it sounds very subjective. Also, what about trolls, noobs and spammers? They also increase the post count. I just think it wouldn't sound as subjective if you'd just write "Pokemonexperte Boards are one of the biggest German Pokémon Boards" or so. What you wrote just sounds like advertisement o.o --nYoo 12:19, 22 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Show me a large forum with a high post count per month, and now try and tell me such things exist without a lot of trolls, spammers and... hold on a moment. N00bs? Since when has the simple fact that someone is not articulate (or, possibly) not well versed in the subject matter at hand considered to not be part of a community? Last I checked, real life has a lot more of those than the "regular" members of society you seem to glorify. It takes all kinds. That said, I think Mr Moon's claim is quite valid. He says it's the top German Pokémon forum by post count and members and all that... well, what's wrong with that? It's just not the same as the SPP/Bulbagarden situation, because that area requires a special, careful handling (for whatever stupid reason). Webpages get ranked all the time... and since this is a Wiki, if you find a bigger, better German Pokémon forum, you can feel free to change it, yes? So, no harm done. --ANinyMouse 19:30, 22 Aug 2005 (CDT)
I will give you some figures. Mind I only consider the Pokémon-Boards, but not Offtopic-Boards.
- Pokemonexperte Boards: 172,000 posts / 53,000 during the last 6 months
- Filb.de Boards: 46,800 posts plus 28,000 Pokémon-related (Rom-Hacking, Emus, "Filb.de")
- Pokémon-Club: 29,000 posts plus 5,100 Pokémon-related
- Pokédex Boards: 19,200 posts
- Bisafans/Animeg Boards: 13,700 posts
- Mogelpower Board: 7,900 posts
- Pokestern Boards: 1,200 posts
- Pokeguide Boards: 1,100 posts
Well, you see the Pokemonexperte Boards count more posts during the last 6 months than the second-biggest ever. ANinyMouse already said, there are trolls and spammers everywhere. One important addition to the figures: The Pokemonexperte Boards are well moderated (I'm sure as a member of the Filb Boards you know CAPS and Flyfunner, who are also moderators) and stuff like "Board-games" and all kinds of flooding are strictly forbidden. So I think my claim was quite objective. --Mr. Moon 03:08, 23 Aug 2005 (CDT)
ANinyMouse: I don't remember saying that noobs aren't part of a community. But I guess you guys are right, they exist everywhere. Well, if you think it's important to mention that in the article, then go ahead. I just thought it's not something you can really say for sure which made me think it's a subjective opinion. I still think it's not that relevant, but that's just my opinion. --nYoo 12:10, 23 Aug 2005 (CDT)
I'd say you're at least en-3... --Argy 12:02, 19 September 2005 (CDT)
I would love you forever if you could upload a super huge version with Kanto, Johto and Hoenn all nice and neat and together that was from "めざせ！シールで全国制覇全国マップ (2005年度版)" ... if you were the one scanned it I mean. I'd like to start a "Pokemon World" article, plus it just looks cool. --Greengiant 23:49, 13 December 2005 (CST)
In order to keep our Administrator list currently up-to-date, this is a generic "are you there" message.
Please, either edit the List of administrators to reflect your status (Active, Hiatus, Inactive), or reply here when you get the chance.
- Ah. Yeah I'm still there, though not very active currently (still active in Bulbanews, though, and also Filb.de). I set my status to Hiatus, but I intend to become more active again in Bulbapedia too. --nYoo 22:10, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- ポケモンWiki even calls it Yukikabli. If you are going from serebii, remember the Graceida Flower incident.-RexRacer 01:24, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- No, I never go by Serebii, lol. I'm going by the Pokémon Kids figure series from Bandai, which is also available in America, I believe. Its packagings always have the official/trademarked name. "Yukikabli" seemed kinda strange to me since on Filb.de/PokéWiki it's "Yukikaburi". That's why I looked for a figure packaging and I found a picture:  Unfortunately it covers up the name partly, but I believe the "RI" is still fairly well visible. --nYoo 01:48, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- I have to correct myself: Not all the packagings of Pokémon Kids figure series have had the name in latin letters, but some of the DP series definitely did. Also, sometimes the card inside the box displayed the name. They serve as a source for official Japanese names for Filb as well. I've found a couple more example photos from Japanese auctions: various figures (1), various figures (2), Jibacoil, Garmale (oh that one could be new), Shaymin Land Forme, Shaymin Sky Forme, Naetle, Numacraw, Manyula, Gureggru, Glion, Dainose, Booburn, Rotom, Neolant, various figures (3), Eteboth, Berobelt, Skuntank and others. --nYoo 02:32, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Also very interesting: Erureido and Heatran. I think I should take some time on a weekend to go through the Japanese Pokémon name list and look for mistakes. --nYoo 03:33, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that you added some Japanese romanizations to PokéWiki recently. Could you show where you got them? It would be nice to add them to Bulbapedia, but you know, we need an official source for that.----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 19:37, 13 February 2011 (UTC)