|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Musicgirl272!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please use the preview button. It is right next to the save pages button. It allows for multiple things to be added, but only one edit is saved. It also prevents clogging up the Recent Changes. Thank you. --Psyライダー☮ 23:39, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
Signature and voting
As per the signature policy, your signature must reflect your actual username, and it must at least contain a link to your userpage.
Also, on Talk:Shiny Pokémon/Featured article candidate, you can either support the vote or object to it, not both. If you have a problem with a part of the article, but support it being featured regardless, you can either put both comments in the support or put one under "Other comments". If you think that that is the one thing holding it back from being featured, please put your vote in the object section with both comments, or one in object and one in "other comments". If you are undecided then you can place your comment in "other comments".
- I've noticed that you still have not corrected your signature. Please do this as soon as you see this message. --SnorlaxMonster 12:42, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
1) Shipping does not, and I repeat does not belong in the mainspace. It has to have a Shipping prefex.
2) I have no idea how notable that particular shipping is or not but if you can't create a decent article then it's going to get deleted. If you believe that this is article is needed, please bring it up with the Shipping head, ArcToraphim. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 02:39, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
To make a shipping article...
Sorry I haven't replied. I was on a sabbatical. Anyway, you obviously know how to edit an article. Your questions on image placement and how to make the "Luvisc thing" can be found by simply studying any articles with them in it, and playing around with them (without saving); it's the best way to learn is to experiment, since not everything can be explained.
You figured out how to make an article, but to make a Shipping article, you need to make the page: Shipping:NeoRocketShipping However, since you are unsure, I suggest making instead: User:Musicgirl272/NeoRocketShipping so that it's not in the subspace as something like a stub. The best thing I can offer to you as advice is to copy/paste the wikicode information of an already made article and start from there, as a helpful way to figure things out.
Who here agrees that BW017 should be called "Pants on the Ground"?
Thanks. Me and my sis actually liked that idea >:(
Notable Shipper sections
I'll say this once. Do not unhide them unless you can adhere to the style of how they're notable shippers. It's really beginning to bother me you keep unhiding them and erasing prevalent information on how to make that section better. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 01:19, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
I... I'm sorry... It really made me upset when they kept getting hidden, cuz I watched all of the episodes and when people said something, like Jessie commented on "young romance" and Caroline was teasing May about Drew, I wrote it down, because it seemed like they supported the idea of them being a couple. I'm sorry, I really am...
Eliza 18:22, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- It's not that I want them hidden. It's the fact that I even left that URL under the Contest list, you still erased it without looking at why it was there, as far as I'm aware. If you wrote down /why/ those people were shippers, then the URL would have helped you. Please look at the PenguinShipping article on how notability is formatted, and then please read the the requirements for what makes a character a shipper. Instead of looking like the article is pulling a list from nowhere, this will make it so there is truth to their notability. Okay? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 12:06, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll do that when I get a chance (exams are trying to kill me).
Eliza 18:45, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
Your signature has to reflect your username in some way, as per the Signature policy, please change it so that it fits this requirement. Also, don't forget to use the preview button. Thanks! —♥ Jellotalk 19:07, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
What? It says to put 4 ~ next to each other and it will do it for me.
Eliza 22:40, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- It will put whatever you have set it to in your preferences. You need to go to your preferences and change it to something like
[[User:Musicgirl272|Eliza <small>(Musicgirl)</small>]]Werdnae (talk) 22:58, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
Eliza (Musicgirl) 01:11, 2 June 2011 (UTC)