Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Could you please provide a link to your userpage or talk page in your signature. It is an official policy and helps other users to contact you if they need to. —darklordtrom 23:07, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 04:04, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks so much! —darklordtrom 05:49, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
The stat trainers are in the Battle Tower in HGSS. Stop spamming --Mr.lol 18:28, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Ok, ok, just calm down, lol. I was typing while stressed. Sorry.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 18:40, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted everyone to stop cursing so no one gets blocked for violating policies. Can't help being compassionate.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 06:05, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
- Cursing is not against policy. Now if you're telling someone to hang themselves and die, that would be violating the Code of Conduct. But just saying the f word isn't really against policy. ▫▪Ťïňắ ♫♥ 06:07, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
I did not know that. Thanks,TTKirlia!--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 06:11, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
notably, stop using them so much. you have been here since July 2009 and you have made 3 edits to the mainspace, and they were on the same page and they were reverted effectively giving you ZERO EDITS to the mainspace. all you do is throw comments around, a lot of them dont even seem to be relevant. notably, i really dont like when im talking to a specific user about a specific topic, and i get an edit conflict because someone steps on my toes, especially if they do it to make a joke. if you want to make chat, joke, and fool around, go to the forums, because on BP, we have work to do. -- MAGNEDETH 07:27, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
That wasn't very nice to delete my question. It was valid. Unless a Dragon Buster is someone who hits Dragons in the head with a brick, I think it is a valid question. :--SuperAipom7 (Questions?) 01:52, 21 May 2011 (UTC)
Are you getting your info from Black & White or an earlier game? Covet's power was changed between the generations I believe. --Spriteit 01:10, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
- My mistake, misread what you were doing, my apologies. --Spriteit 01:11, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
Just so you know, not everyone checks the recent changes. If you want to tell someone about something, then do it on their talk page. Thank you. Ataro 16:31, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- Also, screaming in edit summaries is not OK in the least bit. Next time, just say "Site notice says no trivia, please don't add it." If they continue, then you go to their userpage and let them know. There's no need to caps lock rage in the edit summaries. Thanks. --P S Yライダー☮
- Please don't threaten bans. Only people that can actually block users should threaten bans (with the exception of junior admins that are in a discussion with someone who can). The decision to block someone is up to the admins. It's not your place to tell admins to block someone. Tell us what they've done, and leave us to decide. Threatening blocks is a rather hostile action. It is better to explain to them why what they are doing is wrong, and that continuing to do it could be considered vandalism. We would rather new users are nurtured to become good users than intimidated and ultimately scared off by an atmosphere of fear. Werdnae (talk) 00:55, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
Ash's Torterra edit
Please take a deep breath and read the code of conduct. The way you told this user to discontinue their behavior was completely unacceptable. It doesn't matter that he was adding false information to pages, yelling at him in ALLCAPS that he's a vandal does help if the user is intentionally vandalizing or not. In this case, the user appeared to be adding speculation, not outright vandalizing the page. Even if the user was a vandal, yelling at them is only going to make things worse, as i just encourages them to do it more, because you gave them the response they were looking for.
Now in regards to the message you left on my talk page, it is not up to you to decide what punishments I give out to users. It is fine to inform me that they are breaking the rules, but not tell me who to permaban and who to warn. --SnorlaxMonster 03:59, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Synopses and summaries
First of all, short synopses are okay as long as they cover the entire episode, or the general idea of the episode. They can just be placeholders, since something is better than nothing. But it has to cover the entire episode, and it must be of good quality. But don't just get rid of a synopsis just because it's short.
Secondly, stop using all caps. It makes you looking like you're screaming, and it's seriously uncalled for. Shouting doesn't help anyone. No one wants to be shouted at, and you wouldn't like someone shouting at you, so don't do it to others. Treat others the way you want to be treated. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 03:37, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
I apologize for approaching you about this days after the fact, but I noticed in your recent contributions a couple instances where you seemed to be making somewhat snarky comments in your edit summaries when correcting spellings such as "defence" and "practise."
I just wanted to inform you that these spellings are not incorrect - they are merely the British spellings of the words, and while we do use American English here on Bulbapedia, that is no reason to berate British editors (or editors of other nationalities that use the British spellings, but in the cases I saw both editors were from England) when "correcting" words that, so far as they are concerned, are spelled correctly. You need only point out that we use the American spellings and leave it at that.
I wasn't sure if you were aware, so I just thought I'd let you know for in the future!04:25, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I did reply to your comments on my user page here, but I dont know if you saw it. Anyway let me know what you think. What criteria would you judge website notability on?