From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hey Missingno. Master, I've been reading some talk pages and have found that a lot of your posts have had to be tagged with the unsigned comment notice. If you could please try to remember that us Bulbapedians prefer the signature rather than the unsigned-comment tag and sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~), then we will know that it is you and when you posted it. (And the talk page looks prettier and more colorful.) Thanks much! chiefboz (my talk and contributions) 01:36, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- You'll notice that the 'unsigned tag' is followed by a timestamp. This means that it isn't actually an unsigned template. Missingno. Master has just made his signature such that it appears to be the same as the unsigned template. Werdnae (talk) 01:42, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Really!? Wow, that really confused me. Sorry about that! chiefboz (my talk and contributions) 23:07, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, You can use the same idea that I use. If you need help I can make it for you as well If you'd like. --Landfish7 18:51, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! And I didn't need any help, but thanks for the offer. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 14:35, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- This isn't a policy (instead, my own personal opinion), but it is very annoying having it covering the page with all that text, especially the talk page. I think it would be better if you had it over the sidebar. --SnorlaxMonster 05:49, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- You may have a point there. I might need help putting it over the sidebar... - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 11:20, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- I would recommend putting that text in a box at the top of the page that doesn't float. There really isn't much I can do to make that much text unobtrusive and follow you. However, try pasting the following as your first line in your template to make your image stick nicely to the left:
<div style="position:fixed; center:65px; left:50px; top:200px; overflow:visible;">
- You can probably guess how "left" and "top" work, so fiddle with it a bit if you want it in a slightly different position. --SnorlaxMonster 11:35, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I took your suggestion. Now only the sprite floats. Actually looks much better, really. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 23:47, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- This is kind of why I asked you if you had intended for the words to float, because it was kind of difficult to read with it overlapping other words. The way it is now is a lot better. Happy editing! --Landfish7 21:25, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
what do you mean a "templates for former variations"? --Hanmac 07:30, 11 January 2011 (UTC)