I have a few comments to you:
1) Any time you write on a talk page, please put ~~~~ at the end. This puts an automatic signature and a time stamp on what you wrote.
2) Please make sure that you write in the correct section of the article/Talk page.
User142 01:44, 23 November 2005 (CST)
Gee, thanks. About the 'message in the right place' thing -- I don't know how to do that --; Also, can you tell me how to tag an edit as a minor one? Thanx Manga-in-a-bottle 01:46, 23 November 2005 (CST)
- Be sure that it is a minor edit.
- Below the edit screen, check the box "This is a minor edit".
- User142 02:22, 23 November 2005 (CST)
- By the way, if you want to refer to a user, (such as Mr.? above), the right way to do it is [[User:Mr.?|Mr.?]]. This will give a link to his user page.User142 08:13, 7 December 2005 (CST)
- For future reference, you could post on an admin's talk page or make a post in the forums. FabuVinny 11:13, 12 December 2005 (CST)
I'm new and I just wanted to know how to put those sidebar-type-things on my user page. I thought they were really cool. I like all the different things that are up about you. Nice tuh meetcha, I'm Taiya. *shakes Manga's hand ecstatically* :DDD