BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!
Theres been rumblings of too much non-'pedia discussion around here, so, in best interest of that, if you want to tell me somthing personal, or just plain off-topic, send me a PM instead of commenting here.
BTW...tired of waiting for a new Pokémon game just to tackle some new gyms? Then bring it on.
Could I update the Bulbapedia:Project MoveDex page? It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment and I don't think users know what they're looking at for a template. I was thinking of rearranging it so that we have a section first of what it should look like in the edit box and out of the edit box, with each section described. TESHIGIGAS 17:27, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- i suppose. im not even sure what that project is supposed to do. guess that says something, doesnt it? granted, im not exactly the person to talk to when it comes to projects. -- MAGNEDETH 17:33, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
Is it more useful than the Arceus one or should I move/put it up for deletion as well Template:Sprite/4/28formes--MisterE13 18:56, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- no, we dont need that. our Unown template is fine. if you want to keep that one for yourself you do that, then tell me, and ill delete it. -- MAGNEDETH 18:58, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- OK, I moved it, could you please recreate the Arceus one and post on my page so I can move it.--MisterE13 00:05, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
youve got mail
- this isnt BP related. ill check my mail when i check my mail. -- MAGNEDETH 01:55, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
User is abusing the userspace, already received 3 warnings for over-editing the userspace. Might you put an edit protect onto both userpages he has been editing, at least until a Bureaucrat can add him to Abuse? He has been editing his own userpage, and Ashura's. (Hopefully you're still online) - Kogoro | Talk to me | 01:19, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- sort of sucks i dont have the ability to put someone in abuse, but, i do what i can. meanwhile, i think were going to have to look into why this person was editing two pages. -- MAGNEDETH 01:26, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- Aye, would be nice if standard Administrators could throw a user into abuse. Thanks for doing the protects though. I'm somewhat assuming that there's about 4 options. Sockpuppet, Sibling/Family Member, Friend, or they're a couple. (Though I think that covers everything...) However, since the 2nd username hasn't made an edit yet, I believe that Check users can't check their IPs yet. - Kogoro | Talk to me | 01:32, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I didn't know how to check messages. I saw all of the warnings now, and I didn't understand that I'm not supposed to do what I did. The user "Ashura" is not mine, it's my friend's. She asked me to edit her userpage, because she didn't know how to. Is there a way to bring back what I did?
- can we bring it back? yes. but, you arent supposed to edit other peoples userpages. even friends. at the request of your friend, we can bring it back, but, you wont be getting your userspace privileges back unless you contribute to the mainspace a bit. thats just the rules. -- MAGNEDETH 23:15, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
I'll ask her to comment here. I really didn't know how to read my messages, or anything like that, but now I do. I would've stopped after the first warning. You said I could get my privileges back if I contribute to the mainspace. I'd love to do so, but, umm, what's the mainspace? Sorry for being such a noob. I'm new to all of these terms and it'll take me some time to understand.
- the mainspace is basically any page that doesnt start with "User". an example would be any Pokemon page, like Magnemite, or any anime page, like EP030, or any other page really, like Wattson. just make sure that anything you edit uses shortlinks, and doesnt link to a page that doesnt exist. for more information on how to edit, on your talk page, the big welcome you have contains pretty much anything you should have a question about. and if that doesnt, the all knowing Manual of style should have it. if neither do, feel free to ask. also, you can sign your name by simply inputting four tildes (~~~~). -- MAGNEDETH 18:45, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
What did you write on my usertalk page..? It's hard to understand.. Neri 19:40, 8 November 2008 (UTC)Neri