BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!
Theres been rumblings of too much non-'pedia discussion around here, so, in best interest of that, if you want to tell me somthing personal, or just plain off-topic, send me a PM instead of commenting here.
BTW...tired of waiting for a new Pokémon game just to tackle some new gyms? Then bring it on.
Could I update the Bulbapedia:Project MoveDex page? It looks like a bit of a mess at the moment and I don't think users know what they're looking at for a template. I was thinking of rearranging it so that we have a section first of what it should look like in the edit box and out of the edit box, with each section described. TESHIGIGAS 17:27, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- i suppose. im not even sure what that project is supposed to do. guess that says something, doesnt it? granted, im not exactly the person to talk to when it comes to projects. -- MAGNEDETH 17:33, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
Is it more useful than the Arceus one or should I move/put it up for deletion as well Template:Sprite/4/28formes--MisterE13 18:56, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- no, we dont need that. our Unown template is fine. if you want to keep that one for yourself you do that, then tell me, and ill delete it. -- MAGNEDETH 18:58, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- OK, I moved it, could you please recreate the Arceus one and post on my page so I can move it.--MisterE13 00:05, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
youve got mail
- this isnt BP related. ill check my mail when i check my mail. -- MAGNEDETH 01:55, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
User is abusing the userspace, already received 3 warnings for over-editing the userspace. Might you put an edit protect onto both userpages he has been editing, at least until a Bureaucrat can add him to Abuse? He has been editing his own userpage, and Ashura's. (Hopefully you're still online) - Kogoro | Talk to me | 01:19, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- sort of sucks i dont have the ability to put someone in abuse, but, i do what i can. meanwhile, i think were going to have to look into why this person was editing two pages. -- MAGNEDETH 01:26, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- Aye, would be nice if standard Administrators could throw a user into abuse. Thanks for doing the protects though. I'm somewhat assuming that there's about 4 options. Sockpuppet, Sibling/Family Member, Friend, or they're a couple. (Though I think that covers everything...) However, since the 2nd username hasn't made an edit yet, I believe that Check users can't check their IPs yet. - Kogoro | Talk to me | 01:32, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I didn't know how to check messages. I saw all of the warnings now, and I didn't understand that I'm not supposed to do what I did. The user "Ashura" is not mine, it's my friend's. She asked me to edit her userpage, because she didn't know how to. Is there a way to bring back what I did?