| I am made of metal,|
My magnets gleam,
I am perpetual,
I keep this site clean.
Archive 01: Dec 14, 2007 to Feb 07, 2008
BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!
We don't permit non-pedia discussion around here, so in the best interest of on-topic discussion, if you want to tell me something personal, or just plain off-topic, send me a Personal Message (PM) on the Bulbagarden Forums. Alternatively, send me an e-mail at MAGNEDETH@bulbagarden.net. And although I don't suggest trying to actually talk to me there, you can follow my extremely sporadic unactivity on Twitter at @MAGNEDETH.
Also, I am a busy guy. There is a whole staff of people that can answer your question, so you don't have to go straight to me with every single question. Alternatively, you may not need to ask anyone anything thanks to our handy FAQ. If something isn't listed there check the manual of style or even the helpful welcome portal likely listed at the top of your talk page.
I'm out. Thanks for putting your faith in me all those years ago. We had some good times. —darklordtrom 11:50, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- Out nothin. You're just moving next door.
- I'll be posting an MftE later today, but otherwise, you're a damn good editor, and you've done a lot for the site. Catch ya around. -- MAGNEDETH 16:48, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
I just saw this in the "my preferences" panel -Real name is optional. If you choose to provide it, this will be used for giving you attribution for your work.- What does it refer to exactly ?----DJWolfy 18:47, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- It allows you to edit with your real name, instead of username. I do not recommend it (and we may have it turned off anyway). -- MAGNEDETH 18:59, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
If that is true
Looking at his contribs, I'm suspecting it's a hacked account considering he hasn't edited since February 2009 and his edits back then were sensible. Or am I just being stupid?--ForceFire 04:46, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- Possible, but not probable. Btw, fix your Pidgin. -- MAGNEDETH 04:51, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- My AIM is kinda being douchey and I have no idea what the puck is happening; it won't let me log in. Tried the AOL site and the same message about suspicious activity came up. It's temporarily blocked but its been 2 weeks, I don't know how long temporary is to AOL but its long..--ForceFire 04:54, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
So I was asking Kenji if I should add the Romanian names for places, people and Pokémon. She wasn't sure so she redirected me to you. The thing is, appart from episode titles and 80% percent of moves, my dear fellow romanians who dub the english episodes into our language didn't bother to give new names for the 3 "p" things from above. So having this in consideration, people who surf on this site and want to look up names for "p" in other languages they can't suppose that it has the same name in Romanian too. Plus there are also names which are common in other languages, so instead of making a new column for the romanian name, it should be simply put in the same column with the common languages, just like on Ash's page, in the "Names" section. There with German, English, etc. I don't mind adding them for all Pokémon, people and places. Plus, afterall that's what the language box was made for. Well what will it be ?----DJWolfy 07:56, 19 April 2012
- I will have to discuss this with other staff members. -- MAGNEDETH 20:32, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I've let over a month pass and I want to ask you of what has been decided. ----DJWolfy 13:11, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Already doing it. -- MAGNEDETH 19:20, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
I need help with the Userspace usertag thing. Jo the Marten tried to explain, but I still don't understand exactly how to make usertags under your username. Pringles 03:24, 1 May 2012 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but...
As you are the Editor-in-Chief, I have a few questions:Who was the former head of Bulbapedia, and why'd he quit it and pass it on to you?, What is the exact date Bulbapedia started and how did it progress for the first couple weeks? and how different are the features on the navigation, bublagarden and toolbox? Thanks, ;)--Lucario985 Chowolun 01:00, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- and, be more specific, but your Welcome template surely contains plenty of helpful links.. -- MAGNEDETH 05:01, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I have a suggestion
Today (for me at least) on 5/17/20012 Donna Summers died.
Anyways I thought since she sang "The Power of One" for Pokémon 2000, Bulbapedia should do a feature on the song and/or her. Yamitora1 23:21, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
New project suggestion
I know this may sound kinda stupid because I know some users and staff do not like cheating in games but I think there should be a project cheat code dex for legit cheats for all pokemon games using Action Replay or Gameshark. Please reply or visit my Userpage or Talkpage. THANKS!!, MISSINGNO ADDICT
- No. We do not endorse cheating of any kind. Also, please sign your comments with four tildes. -- MAGNEDETH 01:25, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
Sorry I just wanted to make a suggestion I did'nt know. MISSINGNO ADDICT 01:33, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
Pokemon's Trainer Choice
I am simply adding links that go from the ag000 pages to the Pokemon's Trainer Choice pages. This will ensure that each AG000 page has a link to the Pokemon's Trainer Choice page. I am only trying to help and I apologize for any stress that I may have caused you. Amanater (talk) 04:24, 17 July 2012 (UTC)