Please post all new questions or comments below and I will answer them as soon as I can! ^-^
- Sure, go right ahead. ^-^ Littlmiget123 15:25, 9 July 2011 (UTC)
I like how you're uploading those new images for the move templates. Now I'd just have you two things to say/ask.
- The picture of Ninjask using Sand-Attack, I don't like it either, but also from other reason: that's not Ninjask using Sand-Attack but preparing for Sandstorm, so it shouldn't even belong to that page.
- Could you please upload an image of Brock's Crobat using Supersonic? That we would have all the images required for the Pokémon's move template (except for the time when it used Whirlwind as a Zubat, but I don't consider it that important (if you like, however, you can upload it too))
Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 15:05, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- As much as I would love to, I don't really have the ability to choose which episodes are available for me to get pictures from. :/ Littlmiget123 22:27, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- I undid the whole edit because I personally thought that it was ViceGrip. However, Kenji-Girl's opinion is overall. ^-^ Littlmiget123 22:05, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
I was told that we were to use his full name, not the shortened one. That's why I was changing them. Ataro 02:12, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
- Nicknames are better to use, since that's what everyone calls them (same deal with Crys). We do the same thing in the anime tables. Littlmiget123 02:14, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
It was the man's accent that made it sound like "Hi Jump Kick" in the first place. He ordered Raticate to use Jump Kick in the dub as well. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 14:58, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
- Every single website that I've seen has it said as Hi Jump Kick. -_- However, the Japanese version is 'Jump Kick' as well, so it would make sense. Keep it, I guess. ^-^ Littlmiget123 15:07, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
The Stadium Rentals
Hey there. Hope that Hurricane Irene didn't affect you too much! I noticed that you were helping out PsychicRider with the Stadium rental lists. I want you to know that I found out that the rentals had different movesets between all four cups (Poké, Prime, Pika and Petit) as well as the Gym Leader Castle.
Right now, his sandbox is being used for the Poké Cup, which covers level 50, while the named page covers the Prime Cup. I'm working on verifying the Poké Cup. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Subpages for the Castle, Petit and Pika cups will probably have to be created too due to this. --rockersk08 05:30, 31 August 2011 (UTC)
- Nah, not a dent, and no power lost. Thank you very much, though! ^-^ Ah, I see. That'll be difficult, but I'll get it done nonetheless. I'll create subpages and fill them up asap. ^-^ Thanks for giving me the heads up, though. :D Littlmiget123 16:18, 31 August 2011 (UTC)
Check it out
You might want to check the Stench ability for Jeremiah's Skuntank because on his page, it says that Skuntank knows Stench but on the Stench page, it is not listed. Another thing, since no one responded to the talk page about Mothim (the discussion was brought up four months ago), can you check if it used Psybeam or Signal Beam because the image says it used Psybeam but the image itself is used on the Signal Beam page instead. PattyMan 04:00, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
- The reason that Stench isn't on the template on the page is because Jerimiah's Skuntank was never seen using it, but it did use it on Team Rocket while they were inside a small shed. When Skuntank used its Stench ability, the warehouse was shown, then a bright flash of light was shown and Team Rocket came running out. As for the Mothim, that was a random Trainer's Mothim from one of the later DP episodes; I can't remember the name of it, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Monferno. But anyways, the attack is Signal Beam that it is using. ^-^ Littlmiget123 14:06, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
Anime move errors
If this is the same as Anime move errors, then it should indeed be on the page. Raticate can't learn Jump Kick, but it still shows up under "In the anime". It's not about WHAT used the move, it's about the FACT that the move WAS used. I don't care if you put "Tropius Head" as the Pokémon, it still used Solarbeam. LimeGreenCharizard♂ 03:26, 22 November 2011 (UTC)